Easter at the Park!
April 4 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
We will be celebrating our Easter Sunday service together at the Fort Nisqually Picnic Structure inside Point Defiance Park at 10:30am for a brief worship service followed by an Easter egg hunt and games for kids of all ages. For those who don’t feel comfortable attending in person, or are unable to make it, we will also have church online on Facebook and YouTube at 10:30am.
What you need to know:
- When: Easter! Sunday, April 4 at 10:30am
- Where: Ft. Nisqually Outdoor Picnic Shelter at Point Defiance DIRECTIONS
- What: A short, socially distanced, masked worship service followed by an Easter egg/scavenger hunt for kids 0+
What to Bring:
- Your Mask– Everyone will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. If you or someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, please remain at home.
- Your Easter
best warmest– It will be cold, potentially rainy, and muddy. Layer up!
- A chair- There will be a small amount of picnic tables available for seating, so if you do not want to stand, we encourage you to bring your own chair.
- An umbrella- (or a jacket if you are one of those PNWers who is ontologically opposed to umbrellas)
- Your kids! We will have a fun Easter egg hunt after the short service for the younger kids, and a scavenger hunt for the older kids where they receive a goody bag upon completion!
There will be construction and a detour on the five mile drive (which you can see here), so please plan for extra time to get there! Parking is located right next to the picnic shelter with a few additional spots near the off leash dog park.